Friday, February 13, 2009

My first requests



I was talking to Picky on the phone the other day and as we were talking, Lulabelle fell asleep on the floor. Lulabelle has NEVER, in her nearly 18 months on earth, fallen asleep on the floor. EVER. So mom requested for me to take a picture and put it on the blog. I am here only to please.





Also, when I posted McG's pic of him in his hideous scout shirt, I failed to realize that no badges were on it, sooooooo McG and Tim requested that I take another picture of him in his decorated shirt. Again, I am here to oblige!


Any other requests?? :)~

1 comment:

Nancy Booth said...

Well, if I hadn't seen the picture of Lilah sleeping on the floor I wouldn't have believed it. So thank you for posting. She even gets dressed cute to lay around. McG's shirt is now awesome. I thought something was missing. He looks great in it too.