Friday, August 21, 2009

Sicko

Well, it took McG all of 9 days to be sick of school already. Yesterday the health clinic called to tell me that McGwire had a tummy ache and sore throat. He said strep throat was going arond the class and he felt sick. I stayed strong and stood my ground and told him to go back to class and see how he felt after lunch. Luckily he was able to get through the day without complaints. This AM when I woke him up for school, he was pitiful and complaining again of both symptoms. I debated on believing him or not but when I took his temp, it showed 100.4 so I let him stay home. I wook him to the doctor to be tested for strep and it was negative. He has been happy, smiling and playful ever since the bus passed our house at 7:15. Fool me once mister....




Here's a homework shot from earlier this week.



4 comments:

Nancy Booth said...

I feel his pain. I was the same way about school. You go, McGwire!

LsuFan said...

Wow he looks so serious in that homework picture!!

kayla said...

Naughty Mac! But, the you did take that temp!! You sure he didn't hold it up to the light first!

John IV said...

GO McG!!!

School is for FOOLS!!

Just kidding. Study hard and make good grades.