Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Awwwwww......

I'm just proclaiming to my blog readers that my life is perfect and my kids are so cute and they love each other and get along so well and we have more money than we know what to do with and Tim brings me flowers and chocolate every single day and we never fight and my house is always clean mainly because my family helps me clean the house and Tim cleans the toilets for me and I cook my kids healthy meals everyday and they eat all of their fruits and vegetables and...........


...if you believe all that , we have several lots for sale on the moon if you're interested in buying one!


3 comments:

Nancy Booth said...

I believe every word of that blog. They are perfect children.

jill said...

That is a priceless photo.
It's great that your life never has any bumps in the road.
You should post all about your perfection on FB!

kayla said...

Wellllll, they both look like angels to me!!! Love this picture!