Monday, November 22, 2010

Halloween '10

I kinda slacked a little this year with halloween pictures. These are the only 2 pictures of Lilah in her costume that I took (and they're not even cute)and I don't even have one picture of McGwire in his costume (he went as a hockey player). These were taken at the church Trunk-or-Treat party. We didn't go trick-or-treating this year since halloween fell on Sunday, so the kids got all their candy from this party.


The next day, the kids had candy for breakfast, candy for an after-church snack, candy for lunch, dinner AND dessert!!


She's going to make some dentist very happy one day!

The week before halloween Tim and the McGwire carved pumpkins while me and Lilah helped get the guts out. They only lasted a couple of days before they started getting fuzzy and moldy on the inside (the pumpkins, not Tim and McGwire). In fact, we threw them out the day before halloween as to not breed too much bacteria.





I was not a bit happy that Tim wanted to keep the pumpkin seeds to roast. I thought I was going to get away with a mess free pumkin carving session but I was sadly mistaken. I will admit that he made the best pumpkin seeds I have ever tasted. He seasoned them a couple of different ways and they really were to die for!

2 comments:

kayla said...

Yay for halloween pics! Carving pumpkins has never been my thing, so you guys are super good parents for doing it! Love Lilah's costume and I love the pic with her next to the guts! Classic! Tell McG good job on his carving skills!

Nancy Booth said...

Lilah's costume is precious and she is so cute in that first pic. I noticed she didn't touch the guts, huh. She ain't stupid. Good pictures.