Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Cub Scout banquet

McGwire had his Cub Scout blue and gold banquet. Tim was in charge of it and despite the fact we nearly got a divorce because of all of the craziness involved in planning it, it actually turned out nice (thanks to his "personal secretary", Jill).

Here's Mac recieving his awards for the night. He got 2 (I think). One was for skating and I don't know what the other one was for.

The theme was "Chinese New Year" and here is McGwire about to begin the lion dance.
He's a shot of a few of the hoodlums. They look innocent, but trust me......

3 comments:

LsuFan said...

Congrats on your badges McGwire I am SO proud of you and very excited for you too!!

Jill said...

What a crazy and fun night. Aren't you glad it is over!

Nancy Booth said...

I see Eagle Scout written all over these photos.