Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day


I had a wonderful mother's day so far. The bad part is that I worked for 4 hours this AM and have to work another 4 hours this evening but I'll live.


Here's a recap of my day:

I woke up to a power outage and had to rush around and get my computer up and running for work. Then about 2 hours into work Tim made me a delicious omelet (not pictured). Then my friend Lois, brought me over a little bouquet of freshed picked roses from her garden:


then after work, I got blindfolded and led into my room to be showered with gifts like this awesome preppy plaid bucket,





filled with lots of goodies from Bath and Bodyworks,






2 bags of chocolate (melted and then froze),







this awsome lego hospital and staff that McGwire handmade,











and finally, a wonderfully thoughtful card filled with coupons for things like taking out the trash, unloading the dishwasher, cleaning up toys and a great big hug!!!



Then we went to church






and they passed out roses after Sacrament and candy in primary.


Yep...it was a good day!!!!!

4 comments:

Nancy Booth said...

Sounds like you had a great day. Tim is so good about surprises and gifts. You are a lucky lucky girl. That bucket IS awsome. You are a good mother and I'm so very thankful that the Lord sent you to me. Love Lilah's dress.

Nancy Booth said...

That lego hospital and staff that McG built is so neat. He's good about thinking of you too. Learning that from his dad, huh?

kayla said...

What a sweet family you have Kelly.
The kids are so cute. And so is Tim! And so are you!
I love the plaid bucket! And the roses from your friend are beautiful...and I see a clock behind them....did you start your collection?!

LsuFan said...

Happy Mother's day ya I know a day late but that would be me a day late and a dollar short lol!! I hope you had a great day you so deserve it and my niece and nephew look absolutly dashing...minus the tub one of mcg but it is kinda funny lol!!! Talk to you soon!
Heather