Sunday, June 1, 2008

First birthday party invite

Lilahs BFF, Olivia, had her first birthday party yesterday so that means Lilah had her very first birthday party to attend. She had no idea what was going on....neither did Olivia!! haha


Here's a picture of Lilah all dressed up and ready to go with...present in hand!!

Here's Mac and Lulu ready to leave. We were all ready for some cake!!

And lastly, here's a close up of the gift. Tim made me up some little cards that say " A gift from Lilah Bird". It turned out great but last night he fiddle around with the design a little bit and came up with something different. He is so talented. He doesn't know it yet but he is going to save himself a TON of cash!!

3 comments:

kayla said...

Lilah going to her BFF's birthday...I love it! Her clothes Kelly...seriously! She is a doll!
And, um, Tim needs to save me some cash too!! The polka dot ribbon is so cute.

Nancy Booth said...

I am very impressed with Tim's design. He will save you a ton of money. Did Lilah get some cake or did you eat her piece? I love the outfit.

jill said...

I have to admit that I am most impressed with the wrapping on O's present! It was the most "posh" present we have!
I am going to have Jan do something with the polka dot ribbon - thanks!
:)
Oh, and O would have gladly shared her cake with Lilah . . . talk to G about that!!