Wednesday, December 10, 2008

She's been KICKED OUT!!!

...of our room. We finally started putting Lilah in her own room to sleep at night. She still sleeps in our room for naps but she's sleeping at night in her own crib now. I know it's about time~ she's nearly a year and a half~ but I just couldn't bear the thought of her being so far away. And let's face it: we all know I was too lazy to climb the stairs to put her in her room (our master is on the main level). Anywho, here is a picture of the first night she slept in her very own room (4 nights ago):












And here she is all bright eye'd and bushy tailed from a good night's sleep!








I hate having to climb the stairs first thing in the AM to get her but I guess I can't leave her up there all day. Or can I?

4 comments:

Nancy Booth said...

Awwwwwww. How sweet. She doesn't look too refreshed tho. What must she look like in her old bed. haha

kayla said...

How is she doing????
I bet you miss her more than she does!!

Jensen Fam said...

How cute! I love babies in the morning. We just kicked BOTH kids out of our room and so far so good. You are way ahead of me on that game. Way to go! And L's dress is adorable!! Good pics - lots and lots of personality. :) See ya in a week or so!

jill said...

Congrats!
I love the PJs, btw. Where did you get those cute things??