Friday, December 12, 2008

The Squeaky shoes!!

Does anyone remember the episode of *Cheers* when Cliff sells everyone shoes that squeak??

(take a peak to refresh your memory)

Well, they sell baby shoes that squeak. It's the same concept as the bells on the shoes when I was little. I LOVE these shoes...when I take the squeaker out. Lilah LOVES them....when the squeaker is in.

Anywho, they are the cutest little things!

Here's our version of "The Squeaky Shoe"

Starring: Lilah

Directed by:McGwire

With a special guest appearance by: Daddy

4 comments:

Nancy Booth said...

I love it, I love it, I love it. That is just too funny. McG should direct and produce more things. He did great. Keep it up, McG.

John and Brieanne Dabney said...

Sooo funny! I thought about getting those shoes, but Lexi's not even crawling yet. Are you recommending or not recommending?

kayla said...

This is so great!! Look at you getting all creative! You put me to shame girl. That clip reminded us that we should be buying Cheers seasons...it was such a great show!
Tell McG that he did a wonderful job at directing...we want more!
At let me tell you...if you keep those squeaky squeaks in the shoes you're a saint!!

jill said...

I'm loving the shoes. Wanna get us some over here? I would like a pair for myself. Can you imagine the comments I could hear if I had shoes like that?? lol.