Sunday, December 26, 2010

Weekend at Picky and Grampy's

WAY behind on posts, I know!!!
Maybe next year I'll be better.
Check back daily this week for a review of our life over the past month!
Last weekend we went to mom and dad's for a pre Christmas get together and to hear dad's talk at church. Lilah acted like a dang fool so Tim had to take her out and missed hearing dad's talk. Poor Lilah ended up having a fever so I forgave her for acting crazy.








On the way to mom and dad's house, we saw a herd of deer grazing in a field. There were about 12-15 of them. So beautiful!!!








I'll hopefully have Christmas pictures posted tomorrow or Tuesday so check back with us!

2 comments:

kayla said...

Great pics of Picky, Grampy and the kids...they are all soooo cute!
The shot of the deer is really cool too...I love seeing that, I grew up looking for deer in the meadows!

Nancy Booth said...

We sure enjoyed you all that weekend. Thank you for coming. As usual we hated to see you go. Glad you got to see the deer. That's always exciting.