Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hockey Player

McGwire is still going strong in hockey!

He's still the goalie for the middle school team but this season in rec hockey, he decided to skate out!!!

He's really loving it and has score several goals and had several assists so far!!

It's harder for me now because I have to pay attention and look all over the ice for him instead of keeping my eyes on the net the whole game! Plus I have to try to keep tabs on the little sister who's running around the whole rink area acting a dang fool!






2 comments:

Nancy Booth said...

What a handsome dude. I sure do love that boy and am so proud of him and his accomplishments. You go MC G.

kayla said...

McG is looking Fierce! I hope he remembers the little people when he gets to be a famous hockey player!