Sunday, January 27, 2008

You say it's your birthday? Well it's McGwires birthday too, yeah!

Can you believe our little man is 9 years old now?? CRAZY! He wasn't supposed to have a party but was going to just invite 3 friends over to eat cake and ice cream and to play "rockband" . Somehow a party broke out. Also, I've come to realize that even though you tell people not to bring a gift, they do anyway. So McG was loving life!!!! When I realized that a few more kids were coming over and the "non party" was going to be at noon, I decided I'd have to feed the little creatures so Tim went and bought pizza for them to eat. I don't even want to know how much we ended up spending this year. A friend of mine gave her son the choice of a party or $50 (she made the $50 sound really good...which it is really good for an 8 year old) and he chose the money. We will be offering the cash next year, I promise!


Here's the gang! McGwire had a good time, really. He was really neat to watch when he opened his gifts, too. He acted very excited about every gift and thanked every child.



Blowing out the candles!





more random shots of fun...








And here's the birthday boy's little sister:




And that's the way it was.....Jan 26, 2007.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Who is that cute little boy in the blue and red jacket I see in the group photo? ;) Looks like a fun party! With all of your new gadgets like Guitar hero and Rock Band, I expect great things from your family! You could be the next Osmond fam!