Friday, January 23, 2009

Goodies from Grandma

It's always fun when grandma sends packages. McG was thrilled to get his birthday package and although his b'day isn't til Monday, he insisted he open her presents last night!


The cool Pittsburgh Penguins cap. (I was told I had to wear it in the stands tonight at Mcg's hockey game since they are the Penguins. No thank you!)

Not too excited about the hockey cards, sorry!

Um...Where's my loot?

Lilah loves her new Raggedy Ann...

...a little too much!!!

Thanks grandma!!!

2 comments:

Nancy Booth said...

McG's b'day "stuff" is so cool. I know he's happy about that. Poor Lilah, is this the same doll that she got for Christmas or another one. I was hurting too much at Christmas I guess to go upstairs and see her RA Doll. She is attached I see. Grandma is really good to those kids.

Anonymous said...

All i can say if you were a true fan you would wear the hat to your sons game!
this doll is more Lilahs' size at least.

Does her pillow match the room?
When McGwire does his makeover to his room i will make him something!! That leaves me lots of time i think!