Thursday, March 12, 2009

And Now, Another Fine Episode of....

"THE MISADVENTURES OF LILAH BIRD"




When we last left our heroine, she was stuck upside-down in her excersaucer clinging to dear life.

Luckily, her mom was able to rescue her without a scratch...Lilah was not harmed either. ;)




This weeks episode is entitled:

"I Love it When Big Brother Leaves the Electric Pencil Sharpener out"










apparently she got into some vodka also.



Stay tuned next week when we present our next episode:
"Lilah finds the Sharpies"!!





Not to worry. It came right up using Target's magic eraser.
Thank goodness for small miracles!

5 comments:

Bev said...

she sure is looking like her big brother these days.
I see you are not using the play pen. it makes life alot easier and never hurt Tim!!!

Nancy Booth said...

Kelly, I guess we don't always know what you put up with. Bless your heart. That little saint is a holy terror but I still love her to peices. She does look drunk in that picture. hahahaha

LsuFan said...

Oh my gosh!! I am just rolling over here I can't stop laughing!! Im sorry she is such a little terror but gosh you cant help but love her!!

jill said...

YES!!!!
Finally! Your daughter found the Sharpies! Do you know how thrilled I am???
After all the GRIEF YOU gave ME when MY daughter found the Sharpies. ha ha! :)
Now, of course I am only saying this b/c the Sharpie was cleaned up. :) Otherwise, I would be crying with you. :)

As for the "vodka" photo. What a total hoot! That is the most awesome face . . . ever. lol!!
I am still giggling about that. She was probably high on the fumes from the graphite and wood.
What a nut.
:)~

kayla said...

This has got to be your funniest post yet! Lilah is just too funny....I think my heart would have stopped when I saw that floor! Good thing there are new inventions all the time to help us out! Magic erasers rock!