Friday, October 3, 2008

Sports fan with painted nails

Lilah's BFF Olivia gave her several little bottles of nail polish for her birthday and I just now got around to painting her fingernails. It was quite a feat as she was not a bit happy about being held down for a beauty treatment. She was even more irritated by me wanting to take a picture of my handiwork.







I'm trying to "girlie" her up and her grandparents are try to make her a tom~boy!!




Grandma gave her a Met's bib...






...and Grampy set her up with some Bama stuff.



4 comments:

Nancy Booth said...

Ohhhh. See how happy she is with the Bama stuff. And the painted nails. Oh my goodness, how did you get her to let you paint them? And dry them? You are a brave little mother but they look adorable. I see them in all these pics.

LsuFan said...

Looks like Auntie is going to have to set her up with some LSU stuff now hehehe!!

jill said...

Try painting her toenails. They are much easier to do - put her in the high chair and paint away. Don't let her down until they are dry.
We should have a girly party and paint nails. :)

kayla said...

I'm on team girlie!!